In this guide, we will show you how to work with order statuses.
Processing orders in Sello involves working with order statuses, an order status defines at which stage in the fulfillment process the order is.
An order can have one of these three basic statuses:
- Active - The order is either paid or pending.
- Delivered - The order is delivered.
- Removed - The order is deleted.
By default, these statuses will be installed on your account:
- Awaiting payment
How your order is affected when you switch to one of your statuses can be modified in the order statuses -section in the order settings.
Which statuses your orders are assigned when they are imported from your sales channels can be modified in the channel settings.
For example, you can tell Sello to automatically set any new orders that are paid to "Paid", while unpaid orders get "Awaiting payment".
You can use unique settings for all your connected channels.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels".
- Find your desired channel.
- Click: "Settings".
- Select a status in: "Status on order that is paid".
- Select a status in: "Status on order that isn't paid".
Good to know:
Article is closed for comments.