In this guide, we will show you how to create an order status.
Processing orders in Sello involves working with order statuses, an order status defines at which stage in the fulfillment process the order is.
An order can have one of these three basic statuses:
- Active - The order is either paid or pending.
- Delivered - The order is delivered.
- Removed - The order is deleted.
By default, these statuses will be installed on your account:
- Awaiting payment
However, you might want to have statuses that better illustrate how far along the fulfillment process the order actually is, with which carrier the order should be shipped, and so on, to accomplish this you need to create your own order statuses.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Orders" -> "Order statuses".
- Click: "Create new".
- Give the status a name.
- Give the status a property.
- Select a color.
- Click: "Create".
Good to know:
- You can create as many order statuses as you want.
Article is closed for comments.