In this guide, we will show you how to import your products from Fyndiq which will create them in the inventory section in Sello.
In order to import your products, you'll need to establish a connection to Fyndiq.
Read more on how to create a connection to Fyndiq, here.
When the connection is established you will be able to import your products to Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- In the top-left menu, find "Import / export".
- Find "Fyndiq" in the Import -section.
- Click: "Import".
- Select integration (if applicable).
- Click: "Import Products".
Good to know:
- The import might take a while depending on the number of products, but you can continue using Sello in the meantime.