In this guide, we will show you how to export your products using our Excel export features.
Exporting your products can help give you an overview of your inventory and can also help with tasks such as updating products using existing information, such as setting prices for a new channel, etc.
There are two ways to export your products, one lets you export large quantities of products at once, and one lets you export up to one page of products, using your visible columns as its content, perfect for quick, on-the-fly exports.
Using the Excel Export feature
This feature lets you export parts of / your whole inventory based on a series of settings and choose up to 10 columns which are then exported to an Excel file.
- Log into Sello.
- Open the top-left menu.
- Under Products, find Import / export.
- In the Export -section, click: Export Inventory.
- Select the columns you want to export.
- Click: Export inventory.
- Recent exports are shown at the bottom of the page along with a link to the file.
- What columns you can choose to export depends on what data you have on your products.
Using the Quick Export tool
This export feature lets you export all currently visible products from the Sello inventory, this means that the maximum amount of products you can export is 100, but you can include as many columns as you'd like.
If you want to export certain information that has been assigned to a product, you'll need to make sure the corresponding columns are visible.
This is done by going to the inventory, clicking Select columns, finding your desired columns, and clicking Save.
When all desired columns are visible, you can export your products.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: Inventory.
- Find and select your products.
- Click: Actions.
- Click: Export to Excel.
The file will be downloaded shortly.
Good to know:
- When creating an export with the purpose of importing and updating your inventory, you need to include either the "Item no" or "SKU" -column.
- You can choose to only export active products, products with errors, from certain folders only, and more by using the options at the top.
Article is closed for comments.