In this guide, we will show you how to export your products using our Excel export feature.
This feature can help give you an overview of your inventory and can also help with things like updating products using already existing information such as setting prices for a new channel, etc.
This feature lets you choose up to 10 columns which are then exported to an Excel file.
- Log into Sello.
- Open the top-left menu.
- Under "Products", find "Import / export".
- Go to the "Export" section.
- Click: "Export Inventory".
- Select the columns you want to export.
- Click: "Export inventory".
Recent exports are shown at the bottom of the page along with the information on when it was exported and what columns were chosen. A link to the file can also be found here.
What columns you can choose to export depends on what data you have on your products. For example, if you have used the property called "ColorText" in the past, it will show up in the Details -section.
Good to know:
- When creating an export with the purpose of importing and updating your inventory, you need to select either the "Item no" or "SKU" -columns.
- If you need to export more than 10 columns, you can create multiple exports and merge the files using Excel or other applications that let you manage spreadsheet documents.
- You can choose to only export active products on all products using the options at the top.