In this guide, we will take a look at the product requirements for Fruugo.
Fruugo has several product-level requirements that need to be met before you can publish your products. You are also required to fill out and submit a shipping template, read more here.
General product-level requirements:
- Product name
- Properties / Attributes
- Shipping cost
Properties / Attributes:
- The color, size, model, or any other varying property must be specified using an appropriate attribute if the item is part of a group of products.
- The varying attributes can only be edited within the first five days of publishing the product.
- Products in a group need to share the same product title and description. Variant attributes are not allowed in the title, I.E., do not include the product's size, color, or model in the title.
- The product title needs to be in "title case":
"This Is A Title Case Product Name"
- Main images must have white backgrounds.
- Minimum resolution of 400x400 px.
- No watermarks, logos, or texts on images are allowed.
Good to know: