In this guide, we will show you how to add a tracking number to your order.
Having a tracking number attached to your order is mandatory on some sales channels. Sello will forward information such as carrier and tracking number to the place of purchase when you deliver the order in Sello.
Booking a shipment using one of our integrations to TMS -platforms will automatically attach the tracking number to your order, but you can also add a tracking number manually.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Orders”.
- Find and open your order.
- Under “Tracking numbers”, click: “+ Add”.
- Choose a carrier in the list.
- Input the tracking number to the right.
- Click: “Save”.
Good to know:
- Your tracking numbers are indexed by the search engine in Sello, meaning you can use tracking numbers to search for previous shipments.
- All channels won't accept tracking numbers, if that is the case, you can use the "!TRACKING" -variable in one of your mail templates to relay this information to the buyer.
Article is closed for comments.