In this guide, we will show you how to bulk-edit products.
The bulk-edit feature lets you edit up to 100 products at a time.
This can be used to change something that all affected products share, such as category or price. You can also activate or deactivate several products at the same time using this function.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: Inventory
- Find and select your products.
- Click: Actions
- Make your changes
- Click: Save
Good to know:
- You can only edit one page at a time in Sello, which holds 100 products.
- You can make several changes in one bulk-edit, such as categories, texts and attributes.
- Keep in mind that your changes affect all selected products. This means that if you make changes to descriptions and titles, for example, all selected products will get the new text and title.
- You can activate or deactivate products for a marketplace when bulk editing.