In this guide, we will show you how to edit product quantity.
This can be done in several ways, the two most notable being via the "Edit" -window or directly in the inventory view. You'll find a detailed guide on how to do this in the inventory view, below.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Inventory”.
- Find your product.
- Click the minus or plus button in the “Quantity” -column.
- Set your desired amount.
- Click: “Edit”.
Below are all the other ways you can edit quantity on a product:
- In the “Edit” -window. Read more here.
- With the Quick Edit feature. Read more here.
- By importing a CSV file and updating your products. Read more here.
- By importing an Excel file and updating your products. Read more here.
Good to know:
- It’s important not to use a plus or minus sign when editing quantity (e.g. +7 or -5). Use the value you would like to change the quantity with only. You control if it is an increase or decrease by clicking either the plus button or the minus button.