In this guide, we will show you how to attach an internal note to an order in Sello. This can be a good way of reminding you that you need to process an order differently or to keep track of special requests from buyers.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Orders”.
- Find your order.
- Click the pen icon to the right.
- Input desired information.
- Click: “Save”.
Good to know:
- The pen icon to the right will be replaced by a yellow speech bubble if the order has a note attached to it.
- The note has a limit of 255 characters.
- The notes are private and the customer can't see what's written here.
- If a customer adds a message to the order in your webshop it will be imported to your note in Sello.