In this guide, we will show you how to add lines to individual orders in Sello.
This is applicable in situations that, for example, requires you to add another product to an order. This is usually done on webshop orders as they are most likely to be changed after they have been placed.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Orders”.
- Find your order and open it.
- Click: “+ New order row”.
- Fill all the blank fields.
- Click: “Create”.
Good to know:
- If you connect the line to a product, Sello will import weight and other information about the product to the order automatically.
- When you create the order, Sello will increase or decrease the total price depending on the price you set on the line you added.
- You can press “Cancel” at any time to discard any changes.
- Keep in mind that inputting an incorrect or non-existent ID in the field called "Art. no" may result in Sello not being able to link the product in the line to an actual product. This will, in turn, lead to Sello not being able to decrease the quantity of the product.
- Clicking the small blue icon to the right of the ID in the "Art. no" -field will take you directly to the product in the inventory. If you are not taken to the sold product, Sello has not been able to link the product in the order to a product in the inventory.
- Clicking the name in the field "Title" yields the same results.