In this guide, we will go over how to make changes to a line in an already existing order.
This can be used to correct product details such as price, amount sold, SKU and so on.
Here is how:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: “Orders”.
- Find and open your order.
- Find your desired row and click: “Edit”.
- Make your changes.
- Click: “Save”.
Good to know:
- You can press “Cancel” at any time to discard any changes.
- Keep in mind that making changes to the field called "Art. no" may result in Sello not being able to link the product in the line to an actual product. This will, in turn, lead to Sello not being able to decrease the quantity of the product.
- Clicking the small blue icon to the right of the ID in the "Art. no" -field will take you directly to the product in the inventory. If you are not taken to the sold product, Sello has not been able to link the product in the order to a product in the inventory.
- Clicking the name in the field "Title" yields the same results.