In this guide, we will show you how to connect Shopify to Sello.
In order to be able to connect Shopify to Sello, you need to create an app in Shopify, this will net you an API token, which then needs to be inputted in Sello.
The first step is to create the app in Shopify.
- Log into Shopify admin
- Go to: Apps
- Click: Develop apps for your store
- Click: Allow custom app development and repeat this on the next page
- Click: Create an app
- Give the app a name and choose a user
- Click: Create app
- Click: Configure Admin API scopes
- Give the app both read & write access to the following functions:
- Draft orders
- Order editing
- Price rules
- Product listings
- Click: Save
- Click: Install app and confirm this
- Click: Reveal token once and copy it
The last step is to input the credentials generated for the app you created along with your webshop URL in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: Settings -> Webshops and find Shopify Connect
- Click: Connect Now!
- Input your API token, and URL
- Click: Create connection