In this guide, we will show you how to connect Shopify to Sello.
In order to be able to connect Shopify to Sello, you need to create a private app in Shopify, this will net you an API key and a password, these will then need to be input in Sello.
The first step is to create the private app in Shopify.
- Log into Shopify admin.
- Go to: "Apps".
- Next to: "Working with a developer on your shop?", click: "Manage private apps".
- Click: "Create new private app".
- "Sello" in "Private app name".
- "email@example.com" in "Emergency developer email".
- Click: "Show inactive Admin API permissions".
- Choose "Read and write" -access for the following functions:
- Draft orders
- Order editing
- Price rules
- Product listings
- Click: "Save".
- Click: "Create app" in the window that pops up.
- Copy both "API key" and "Password".
The last step is to input the credentials generated for the app you created along with your webshop URL in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Webshops" and find "Shopify".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Input your URL, password, and API key.
- Click: "Create connection".