In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to Åhléns.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to Åhléns created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
The first step is to apply for a merchant account.
When you have been approved as a seller, and your account is taken care of, it's time to connect the account to Sello. In order to do this, you'll need to generate an API key.
- Log into Åhléns: https://ahlens.mirakl.net/login
- Go to: “My User Settings”.
- Click: “API Key”.
- Click: “Generate a new key”.
- Click: "Copy to clipboard".
After finding your API key, you need to input it in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" and find "Åhléns".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Enter your "API token".
- Click: "+ Create Connection".