In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to Zalando.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to Zalando created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
To get started, you will need a Zalando partner account, you can apply here.
When you have been accepted, Zalando will send you login details to their zDirect portal, this is where you'll find the API credentials needed to create the connection.
If you don't see a token here, you need to create one. When you do, make sure to check the boxes for both "Read" and "Write" for orders, products, and fulfillment in the "App Permissions" -section.
When the API token has been created, it's time to find the credentials needed to complete the integration.
- Log into Zalando zDirect here.
- Go to: "App Management".
- Click the ellipsis-menu on the right side of your token.
- Click: "View Details".
- Find the "Credentials" -section.
- Copy both your "Client ID" and "Client Secret".
Next, you'll need to input these in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" and find "Zalando".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Select country.
- Input your "Client ID" and "Client secret".
- Click: "+ Create Connection".
Good to know:
- If you need help creating an API token, contact your Zalando account manager.