In this guide, we will show you how to connect to Fortnox.
With this integration, you’ll have the possibility of sending your orders along with products and customers to Fortnox which can then be used to generate your bookkeeping using their interface. You can also create invoices using the orders you have imported.
In order to connect to Fortnox you will need an account with the addon called: “Integrationslicens”, this can be ordered here.
Creating the connection
When the account and the addon has been taken care of, you can connect Fortnox to Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Extras" -> "Fortnox".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Click: "Create connection".
- Log into Fortnox using your credentials.
- Click: "Godkänn behörighet" (Approve authorization).
When you have been taken back to Sello, the connection has been created.
When the connection has been created, you will have access to settings which allow you to send orders to different accounts in Fortnox, as well as an option to send all products in Sello to Fortnox, which is only applicable if you are using Fortnox as an inventory manager.
To be able to tell Sello to send orders to a certain account, you will need to find the account ID in Fortnox.
- Log into Fortnox.
- Go to: "Register" -> "Account plan".
- Find and copy your desired ID in the "Account" -column.
Next up, you'll need to input the ID in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Extras".
- Find "Fortnox" and click: "Settings".
- Input the account ID in the "Account in Fortnox" -field.
- Click: "Save".
Good to know:
- If you will be receiving orders using any other currency than SEK, you will have to set this up in Fortnox, this is done by going to "Settings" –>"Invoicing" –> "Currency".