In this guide, we will show you how to connect to Fortnox.
With this integration, you’ll have the possibility of sending your orders along with products and customers to Fortnox which can then be used to generate your bookkeeping using their interface. You can also create invoices using the orders you have imported.
In order to connect to Fortnox you will need an account with the addon called: “Integrationslicens”, this can be ordered here.
When the account and addon have been taken care of, you can connect Fortnox to Sello.
- Log into Fortnox: https://apps.fortnox.se/fs/login.php
- Click your username in the top-right corner.
- Click: “Manage Users”.
- Click: “+Add Integration”.
- Search for “Sello” in the list.
- Click: “Sell-o AB”, and then “Accept”.
- Copy the API-code shown here.
You will now have to paste this in Sello to finalize the integration.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Extras" and find "Fortnox".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Paste your API-code in the field called “Key”.
- Click: "+Create Connection".
Good to know:
- If you will be receiving orders using any other currency than SEK, you will have to set this up in Fortnox, this is done by going to "Settings" –>"Invoicing" –> "Currency".