In this guide, we will show you how to connect your WooCommerce webshop to Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Webshops" and find "WooCommerce".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Enter the URL to your shop.
- Click: "+Create connection".
You will now be taken to a page asking you to log in with your WordPress credentials.
When this is done you will have to allow Sello to connect to your store.
When you have given us access, you will be taken back to Sello and the connection is complete.
Good to know:
- In order to sync your products, you will have to create attributes for color, size, model, and brand. Read more here.
- If you recently changed your webshop’s endpoint, such as going from http:// to https://, you need to notify us, since we need to make changes in our database. If this is not changed, the connection between Sello and your shop will not work.
- Should you already have pre-existing products in WooCommerce you can import them using our WooCommerce import feature, this will create them in the inventory -section in Sello. Read more here.