In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to CDON.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to CDON created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and you then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
The first step is to create a CDON merchant account:
When you have been approved as a seller on CDON it's time to connect the account to Sello.
To do that, you need to find the API credentials for your CDON account.
- Log into CDON: https://admin.marketplace.cdon.com
- Click: "Help".
- Copy both the "API key" and "source_id".
You'll find these under "CDON Platform Integration".
The last step is using the above credentials to connect the account to Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" and find "CDON".
- Click: "Connect Now!" and choose your desired country.
- Enter your "API key" and "source_id".
- Click: "Create connection".
Good to know:
- You will need to repeat this if you want to connect Sello to another CDON country.