In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to eBay.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to eBay created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
The first step is to create an eBay merchant account. Get one here.
You'll also need to have a PayPal account before creating the connection in Sello, you can create one here: https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/account-selection
When you have created the above accounts, it's time to connect Sello to eBay.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" and find "eBay".
- Click: "Connect Now!" and choose your desired country.
- Click: "+Create Connection".
- Input your "City" and "Paypal e-mail address".
- Select your country.
- Click: "+ Create Connection".
You will be redirected and asked to log in, doing so will give Sello access to your account.
You also need to confirm this in the window that pops up.
You are then taken back to Sello and your connection will be created.
You will need to repeat this if you want to connect Sello to another eBay country.
Good to know:
- If you're already selling on eBay, you can use our eBay import feature to import your products, which will create them in the inventory -section in Sello. Read more here.