In this guide, we will go over how to connect to the TA -system Unifaun Online.
You will need a Unifaun Online account and the plugin called "ERPConnect".
When you have gotten an account on Unifaun Online and the required plugin, you need to connect the account to Sello.
The first step is to generate API credentials for your account on Unifaun.
- Log into Unifaun Online: https://www.unifaunonline.com
- Go to: "Maintenance" -> "API-Keys".
- Click: "New API-Key".
- Your settings should look like this:
- Type: "Web Services (REST)"
- Note: "Sello"
- Email: "Your Email"
- Developer-id: "0020015122"
- Click: "Finish"
The key you need to save and use in Sello is: "Combined Id".
The second step is using the credentials to connect the account to Sello.
Here is how:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Extras" and find "Unifaun".
- Click: "Connect Now!"
- Click: "Connect existing Unifaun Online account".
- Input your Unifaun API key.
- Click: "Connect".