In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to Fruugo.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to Fruugo created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
To get started on Fruugo, you will need a Fruugo merchant account, apply here: https://sell.fruugo.com/en/registration.
When you have been approved as a seller on Fruugo and your account is taken care of, Fruugo will contact you asking for your feed's URL. They will also give you temporary login credentials.
To find the feed URL, you need to create a connection in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels".
- Find "Fruugo" and click: "Connect Now!".
- Enter your Fruugo username and password.
- Then click: "+ Create Connection".
You'll also have to take care of settings such as VAT rate, currency, and language.
When the connection has been created, you need to locate the URL to your Fruugo product feed and send this to them.
You will find it here:
- Go to "Settings" -> "Channels".
- Find "Fruugo" and click: "Settings".
- You will see the link to your feed on the page that opens.
Good to know:
- Your feed won't be approved until filled with the exact number of products specified in the application form you fill out when applying for a Fruugo account
- The products in the feed will also have to meet Fruugo's requirements, a product will not be approved unless it has a barcode number such as GTIN or EAN, brand and an image with a white background for example. For a full list of requirements, click here.
Article is closed for comments.