In this guide, we will look at connecting your Sello account to Joom.
In order to make the connection, you will need to generate keys in Joom, find your store ID, and finally input these credentials in Sello.
The first step is to log into Joom and fetch your credentials.
- Log into Joom: https://merchant.joom.com/auth/signin
- In the top-right menu, click: API apps
- Click: + Create New App
- Give your app a name
- Select desired store in the list
- Under Redirect URL, input: https://merchant.joom.com/auth/signin
- Click: Save
- Copy both Client ID and Client secret
Next up is finding your store ID.
- From the Joom start page, click: Stores
- Find your desired store to and click the value in Store Name
- Click the value in the ID column to copy it to your clipboard
The final step is to input this information in Sello.
- Log into Sello
- Click your profile in the top-right
- Go to: Settings -> Channels -> Joom
- Click: Connect Now!
- Input your credentials in their respective fields
- Click: Connect