When working with a Mirakl based marketplace like any of the listed below there could be configurations on your Mirakl account that contradicts to the API connection that Sello uses (the standard setup). This is common when having onboarded the marketplace manually before using Sello, then there could be a product mapping configuration added to your marketplace account. This causes errors when Sello is trying to push a product feed to the marketplace like "The category could not be identified" but when checking in Sello the product is actually mapped totally correct.
Examples Mirakl based marketplaces:
- Phone House
This problem is pretty severe, it causes Sello not being able to create your new products on the marketplace. However the offer feeds can be pushed without issues. To resolve this you will need to remove the mapping configuration for your account on the Mirakl platform.
- Login to Mirakl
- Go to: My Account -> Mapping Configuration
- Under "My Configuration" you will see the field mapping
- All of this mapping needs to be removed
- Click on one of the attributes and then click the "x" and remove it.
- Repeat this for all the attributes in the list.
Remove them all!
Now you are done, if you let Sello support team know they can re-push your products to the marketplace.