In this guide, we will show you how to repair a broken connection to Tradera.
When connecting Tradera to your Sello account, login credentials that are used to control your Tradera account are automatically stored. These credentials are periodically renewed, a process that is taken care of automatically by Tradera and Sello.
Should the automatic renewal of these credentials fail however, the connection will break and Sello no longer has access to your Tradera account. In this case, manual action is required.
To repair your connection, all you need to do is to log into your Tradera account again.
There will be a slight difference to this depending on which type of Sello account you have and how you log into Sello.
If you are using the sello.io/tradera portal to log into Sello:
- Log out of Sello completely.
- Log in again using: https://webapi.tradera.com/auth/member/login?ClientId=Sello
When you have logged in, the connection will be repaired.
If you log into Sello using sello.io, the process of repairing the connection looks a bit different.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" -> "Tradera" -> "Settings".
- Deactivate the connection using the slider.
- Reactivate the connection using the slider.
This will take you to the Tradera-Sello login, when you have logged in, the connection will be repaired.
Good to know:
- If you are a Sello premium user but still use the sello.io/tradera portal to log in, simply log in and out of Sello to repair the connection.