With Sello you can create campaigns on selected products on any of the sales channels you are connected too. This function can be used if you'd want to decrease or for some reason increase your selling prices under a certain period for a specific marketplace or webshop channel in Sello.
It is super easy!
Create a campaign
- Login to you Sello account
- Click the menu button in the top left (the hamburger button)
- Choose: Campaigns
- Click: Create campaign
- Add the specific criterias for your campaign (give it a name, choose for what channel, what time period and what price impact it should have)
- Click: Save
Add products to your campaign
- Login to your Sello account
- Go to: Inventory
- Find the products you want to add a campaign for
- Select the products
- Click: Actions
- Choose: Add to campaign
- Select the campaign you just created
- Click: Add
Good to know:
- You can repeat the step to add products to your existing campaign.
- You cannot add products to a campaign that has already started.
- You cannot add products to a campaign that has ended.