In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to Ongoing Warehouse.
To get started, you will need API credentials, these credentials will be given to you by either your 3PL provider or by Ongoing Warehouse themselves if you ask for them.
The credentials you are looking for are:
When you have gotten the credentials, it is time to create the connection in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Extras" and find "Ongoing Warehouse".
- Click: "Connect Now!"
- Input Username and Password.
- Input GoodsOwnerCode and GoodsOwnerId.
- Input your URL under "Endpoint".
- Click: "Create connection".