In this guide, we will show you how to connect to Starweb.
I order to connect Sello to Starweb, you'll need two things:
- Client ID
- Client secret
Both of these can be found and created in Starweb admin.
The first step is getting your Client ID and Client secret.
- Log into Starweb admin.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Starweb API".
- Click: "Manage API Clients".
- Click: "+ Add new client".
- Give your key a "Client ID" (Can be anything).
- Find "Sell-o AB" in the list called "API Group".
- Under "Rights": Choose Products, Orders, and Customers.
- Click the save -icon.
- Copy both your "Client ID" and "Client secret".
The next step is to create the connection in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Webshops", and find "Starweb".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- Input: "Client ID", "Client secret" and "Webshop URL".
- Click: "+Create Connection".