In this guide, we'll show you how to connect your Sello account to Tradera.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to Tradera created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
The first step should be getting Tradera account, apply here: https://info.tradera.com/foretag/
When you have been approved as a seller and your account is active on Tradera, it's time to connect it to Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels".
- Find: "Tradera" and click: "Connect Now!".
- Click: "+ Create Connection".
You will be redirected and asked to log in using your Tradera credentials.
When this is done successfully you will be taken back to Sello and your connection will be created.
Good to know:
- If you've already connected a Tradera account to Sello you will not be able to connect this to a different account.
- Contact us at Sello support and explain your situation and we will help you move the integration.
- If you're already an active seller on Tradera, you can import your products to Sello using our Tradera import feature. Read more here.