In this guide, we will show you how to publish auctions and fixed-price ads on Tradera.
Auctions are published with a start price and will run for a set amount of time specified by the seller, the buyer with the highest bid at the end of the set time period wins the auction.
Fixed-price ads work just like an auction, but instead of buyers placing bids, the product will be put up using the price-field called "Buynow", which is a static price. Fixed-price ads will always be published with a duration of 30 days.
Before you can publish an auction on Tradera, you need:
- A Tradera account:
- A Sello account: after creating a Tradera account, login here.
- Products in Sello, these can be created:
When the account, connection, and products are taken care of, you need to make sure that your products have all the required information, this includes a description, name, category, price, shipping cost, and carrier, etc.
Sello will tell you if your products are missing something when you try and publish them.
When your products are ready, you can start publishing auctions and fixed-price ads on Tradera.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Inventory".
- Find and select the products you want to publish.
- Click: "Actions".
- Click: "Create auction".
- Choose a channel (if applicable).
- Click "Stay In Inventory" or "Go To Outbox".
If you chose to stay in the inventory you can find the outbox by clicking "Outbox" in the top-left menu, go there when you are ready.
In the outbox, you'll find a series of settings that you can use to set a start and end time for your ads, tweak prices, and choose a format, among other things.
There are two ways of publishing your auctions:
Using Global settings - All ads in the current tab.
- Choose a start date.
- Choose a start time.
- Select an interval.
- Select a type.
- Set a duration (auctions only).
- Click: "Publish".
Using Product-level settings - Individual products.
- Select auction type.
- Select duration (auctions only).
- Select addons.
- Click the arrow to the right.
- Click: "Publish".
For a more detailed guide on how to use the outbox, click here.
Good to know:
- When you publish an auction, we will decrease the quantity of the product. We do this to prevent overselling while the auction is active.
- If you don't make any changes in the outbox prior to publishing, the product will be published as a fixed-price ad by default.
- You can see all starting and ending auctions using the calendar in Sello, read more here.
Article is closed for comments.