In this guide, we will show you how to set up a shipping profile on Etsy.
Before you can put your products up for sale, you'll need to create one or more shipping profiles on Etsy, you then need to select which one of these profiles you wish to use for each individual product in Sello.
The first step is to complete the setup of your Etsy shop. This is done by clicking "Shop Manager" and then following the on-screen instructions. During the setup process, you will need to add at least one product manually, but this can be a temporary product that can be removed when the setup is complete.
When your shop is configured, you can create your shipping profiles.
- Log into Etsy.
- Click your profile picture and go to: "Account settings".
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Shipping settings".
- Click the "Shipping profiles" -tab.
- Click: "+ Add a shipping profile".
You'll now be presented with a window where you are required to add information such as origin country, delivery time, shipping rates and more.
When you are done, give your profile a name and click "Create profile".
The profile will be imported to Sello shortly.
Good to know:
- Sello will import your shipping profile and you can then find it in the "Shipping" -section of the "Edit" -window in the inventory in Sello.
- You can create multiple profiles on Etsy.