In this guide, we will give general information on our various import and export features and provide links to guides on how to operate each feature respectively.
There are several ways to import and export data to and from Sello, you can create products in Sello by uploading a file or by using one of our sales channel-specific import features, you can update products and orders using either .xlsx or .csv documents and you can export data such as your inventory, orders, and stock value respectively.
Importing products works by either supplying Sello with a file to read, which will either update or create the products in your inventory, or by importing your products directly from an external sales channel, which will create them in the inventory section in Sello.
Exporting data from Sello works by selecting your preferred information and initializing the export process, which will give you a file to work with. Using our Excel export -feature, you can choose what parts of your product data to export, and if you are planning to use any of our import features to either update or create products, you can use the exported file as a base for the import.
Below is a complete list of all our import and export features and a link to their respective guides.
Import already existing products:
- How to import products from Tradera
- How to import products from Amazon
- How to import products from eBay
- How to import products from Allegro
- How to import products from Fyndiq
- How to import products from WooCommerce
- How to import products from Prestashop
- How to import products from Google Shopping
- How to import products from ProLister
- How to import products from Wish
- How to export products
- How to export stock value
- How to export accounting document