In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to Fyndiq API v1.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to Fyndiq created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and you then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
The first step is to create a Fyndiq merchant account, apply here.
When you have been approved as a seller on Fyndiq it's time to connect the account to Sello.
To do that, you need to generate an API v1 token on Fyndiq and input this in Sello.
- Log into Fyndiq: https://fyndiq.se/merchant/login/
- Go to: "Inställningar" -> "API".
- Click: "Skapa ett API Token".
- Copy the token you just created.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" and find "Fyndiq".
- Click: "Connect Now!".
- In the "API version" -menu, choose "v1".
- Enter your "Username" and "API-token".
- Click: "+ Create Connection".
Good to know:
- If you are already selling on Fyndiq, you can import your products from Fyndiq using our dedicated Fyndiq import feature. This will create the products in the Sello inventory. Read more here.