In this guide, we will show you how to set your desired shipping provider for eBay by importing a file.
eBay requires you to specify which carrier you will be using when delivering the product and they also require that you always set both a domestic and international method.
This can be specified in the inventory, but you can also set this by importing a file, which can save you time if you need to set this on a large number of products.
The first step is to find the carrier's unique ID. You will need to include this ID in the file along with the rest of the required information.
A list of the carrier ID:s, supported country, if they are for international or domestic use, as well as their names can be found here: ebay_shipping.xlsx
The information you are looking for is: "Id".
Once you have found the ID:s of the carriers you would like to use, you need to input this into your file.
It should have the following content:
- "Id" / "Sku" - Product identifier.
- "Ebay domestic shipping method" - ID of the desired domestic carrier.
- "Ebay domestic shipping cost" - Desired domestic shipping cost.
- "Ebay international shipping method" - ID of the desired international carrier.
- "Ebay international shipping cost" - Your desired international shipping cost.
Once your file is ready, you can import it in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- In the top-left menu, find "Import / export".
- Find "Excel" in the Import -section.
- Click: "Import".
- Choose type.
- Select your file.
- Click: "Start".
Your file will now be queued for processing, you can see your estimated wait time to the right.
Good to know:
- If you have more than one eBay connection, you need to include your integration ID in both the shipping method and cost columns in order to tell Sello which integration this change will affect.
- The integration ID for all channels can be found in the "Supported fields" -section in the Excel import page and will look something like this: #12345
Please sign in to leave a comment.