In this guide, we will show you how to use the outbox in Sello.
To publish an auction, you must first add your products to the outbox. This is where you make your final adjustments before putting them up for sale on the selected channel.
Several of our connected marketplaces support selling in the form of auctions and fixed-price ads, and through our outbox, you can publish them on all channels with just a couple of clicks.
The first step is making sure that your products have all the required information such as texts, prices, and categories.
When your products are ready, it is time to add them to the outbox.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Inventory".
- Find and select the products you want to publish.
- Click: "Actions".
- Click: "Create auction".
You then need to choose whether to go to the outbox or stay in the inventory.
You can at any time go to the outbox by clicking "Outbox" in the top-left menu.
If you are connected to more than one marketplace that supports auctions, you'll need to choose on which marketplace you want to publish your products on in the list that pops up.
When your products have been added to the outbox, you need to look over some settings.
Which settings can be adjusted depends on the channel, some settings only work for specific marketplaces.
We have written separate guides on how to publish auctions on specific channels.
- Publishing auctions on eBay.
- Publishing auctions on Tradera.
If you're planning on publishing auctions on several channels, you can add them to the outbox at the same time and then use the tabs at the top pf the outbox to choose channels.
Below is a basic overview of the settings in the outbox.
These settings are global, meaning they affect all the products in the current tab.
- Start date for publishing - The date your ad goes live.
- Start time for publishing - The time your ad goes live.
- Interval between auctions - How much time will pass between publishing auctions.
These three can be edited by clicking the date, time, and interval unit at the top of the outbox.
Clicking "✓ Publish" at the top publishes all products in your current tab.
Clicking "Empty outbox" removes all products from the current tab.
These changes only affect the products you chose to edit.
- Start Price (auctions only).
- Auction Duration (auctions only).
- Auction Type.
- Addons (Chosen item or Highlight)
The addon -settings can be found by clicking the arrow in the far right of each row.
You can change auction duration and auction type on each individual product or by selecting multiple products using the checkboxes which will show a select-menu where you can make your changes. You'll find this menu in the bottom of the outbox.
To publish individual products, click the arrow on the right side of the product and click: "Publish".
To delete individual products, click the arrow on the right side of the product and click: "Delete".
Good to know:
- When you publish an auction, we will decrease the quantity of the product. We do this to prevent overselling while the auction is active.
- If you don't make any changes in the outbox prior to publishing, the product will be published as a fixed-price ad by default.
Article is closed for comments.