In this guide, we will show you how to connect your Sello account to Amazon.
This is also how you would activate a temporary connection to Amazon created in the Sello account registration process, the only difference is instead of clicking "Connect Now!", you click: "Settings" and then enable the connection using the toggle in the top right corner.
The first step is to create an Amazon merchant account. Read more about Amazon and register a seller account here: https://services.amazon.com/global-selling/overview.html
When you have been approved as a seller on Amazon and your account is taken care of, it's time to connect the account to Sello.
The first step is to generate API credentials for your Amazon account.
- Go to: http://developer.amazonservices.co.uk/
- Click: "Sign into your developer account".
- Click: "Visit Manage Your Apps".
- Click: "Authorise new developer".
- Enter "Sello" in: "Developer’s name".
- Enter "6131-1586-3227" in: "Developer ID".
- Click: "Next".
- Copy both the "Merchant ID" (Seller ID) and "MWS Authorization Token".
The second step is using the credentials to connect the account to Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels" and find "Amazon".
- Click: "Connect Now!" and choose your desired country.
- Enter your "Seller ID" and "MWS Authorization Token".
- Click: "+Create Connection".
You will need to repeat this if you want to connect Sello to another Amazon country.
Good to know:
- If you're already an active seller on Amazon you can use our Amazon import feature to import your products, which will create them in the inventory -section in Sello. Read more here.