In this guide, we will show you how to enroll and get started using the Wish Express program.
Wish Express is a program that enables you to offer express shipping to your customers. If you join this program Wish will reward you with more impressions on your products and the possibility of getting paid faster. Read more here.
In order to offer Wish Express, you will need a merchant account at Wish and to be approved as a seller, you will then need to join the program and get approved.
Main Wish Express requirements:
- Orders must be confirmed delivered within 5 working days from purchase. There are some exceptions, however. They can be found here.
- Your order needs to be trackable i.e. it needs to have a tracking number.
You can apply here, or by going to "Account" -> "Wish Express" while logged in to Wish merchant.
- Click: "Join Wish Express".
- Read through the requirements.
- Click: "I can meet requirements”.
- After reviewing the text, click: "I agree".
Your application will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 3 days.
You will then have to set up a Wish Express warehouse in Wish merchant in order to enable Wish Express shipping. A guide can be found here.
Once all the settings in Wish merchant have been taken care of, you will need to adjust some settings in Sello.
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings" -> "Channels".
- Find "Wish" and click: "Settings".
- Choose the countries you deliver to.
- Enable express shipping using the toggle.
- Choose the warehouse you will use to deliver to these countries.
- Select country of origin.
Good to know:
- It is up to you as a seller to choose the countries that you know for sure that you can deliver to, within the timeframe required for Wish Express.
- You can't offer Wish Express and standard shipping on the same integration, you will have to create a separate integration in Sello if you want to offer both.
- You do not need to create a warehouse for every country you are planning to ship to, as long as you can guarantee that you can ship the products within the time limit.
- The warehouse you create in Wish does not need to be a physical location.
Article is closed for comments.