In this guide, we will provide general information on how to connect to a sales channel and we will also list all available guides on how to connect to each of our individual channels.
One of the main selling points behind Sello is that it acts as a stand-alone platform where you create an account and then add connections to the sales channels of your choosing facilitating communication between the two.
However, before you can create any new connections you will need an account at the channel you want to communicate with e.g. a Fyndiq merchant account.
If you added a temporary channel when you registered your account you will have to activate it, there is a slight difference between creating a connection and activating it but the steps taken will be almost identical, read more here.
Basically, adding a connection in Sello looks like this:
- Log into Sello.
- Go to: "Settings".
- Click: "Channels".
- Click the channel you want to connect to.
But in most cases, there are several other steps you must take before you can create the connection in Sello. The process of connecting to different marketplaces will vary, but generally, you will need a username and an API-key (also called a token).
Below are links to guides detailing how to connect to our different channels and instructions on how to activate a temporary connection there.
- Connecting to Prestashop
- Connecting to WooCommerce
- Connecting to Magento
- Connecting to Wikinggruppen
- Connecting to Jetshop
- Connecting to Kodmyran
- Connecting to Quickbutik
- Connecting to Starweb
- Connecting to Abicart
- Connecting to Fruugo
- Connecting to Amazon
- Connecting to Tradera
- Connecting to Groupon
- Connecting to vidaXL
- Connecting to Fyndiq (API v1)
- Connecting to Fyndiq (API v2)
- Connecting to Fyndiq (API v3)
- Connecting to Wish
- Connecting to CDON
- Connecting to CDON B2B
- Connecting to Spartoo
- Connecting to Rakuten.fr
- Connecting to Allegro
- Connecting to Elkjøp
- Connecting to Miinto
- Connecting to Etsy
- Connecting to eBay
- Connecting to Afound
- Connecting to Huuto
- Connecting to Zalando
- Connecting to Åhléns
- Connecting to Campadre / Members
- Connecting to Let's Deal
Accounting and ERP:
- How to add an extra connection
- How to enable a connection
- How to upgrade to Fyndiq API v3 from API v2
- How to upgrade to Fyndiq API v3 from API v1
Good to know:
- To be able to connect to more than just Tradera you need to have a "Premium" Sello account. This will also give you the possibility of adding several integrations to the same marketplace, eg. three Tradera accounts, two Amazon accounts, and so on.
- If you would like to upgrade to "Premium", please contact us and we will help you.
- If you already have a marketplace account connected to a Sello account you cannot connect to that account using a different Sello account.
- If you would like to move a connection to a certain marketplace account to a new Sello account please let us know and we will help you.
- You can have as many unique marketplace accounts connected to your Sello account as you want, at no extra charge.